Tuesday 19 September 2017

LOIN BTC TO MAKE MONEY


LOIN BITCOIN LUNCH NEW FACUT SITE
WITH 4 DIFFRANT PAKAGE PLANE
THIS SITE CREAT FOR FREE AND INVEST BOTH USER
WITHDRAW TO 1 STOSHI
IN FACTHUB WALLET

NOTE

BEFO SIGNUP (CREAT ACCOUNT) YOU MUST RIGSTER IN FACTHUB

IF YOU NOT KNOW FACTHUB
READ THIS



CREAT A ACCOUNT

PLANE 1 

PRICE  FREE
DAILY FACUT 10
DAILY EARNING 100 STOSHI
LIFE TIME
AFFLITE    5%

PLANE 2

PRICE  0.005 BTC
DAILY FACUT 10
DAILY EARNING 50000 STOSHI
LIFE TIME
AFFLITE    10%


PLANE 3

PRICE 0.01 BTC
DAILY FACUT 10
DAILY EARNING 150000 STOSHI
LIFE TIME
AFFLITE   15%


PLANE 4

PRICE  0.1 BTC
DAILY FACUT 10
DAILY EARNING 500000 STOSHI
LIFE TIME
AFFLITE    20%









What is Lion BTC?

Lion BTC is an industry leading Bitcoin mining pool. All of the mining power is backed up by physical miners. Mining with the latest algorithms allows to make as much Bitcoin as possible. We aim to provide you with the easiest possible way to make money without having to do any of the hard stuff. 

With data centers around the globe, we aim to keep bills down and mining power high, meaning you can make more in a shorter amount of time than what it would take to mine from your home for instance. Our data centers are located in Europe, USA and China with dedicated Up-Links and 99% uptime!

How do I Start?

Sign up providing your wallet address and Start generating Bitcoin.

I don't have a Bitcoin wallet. How can I create one?

You can create Bitcoin wallet using online services like Blockchain.info.

I don't have Bitcoin. Where can I get Bitcoin?

You can buy and sell Bitcoins on exchanges like LocalBitcoins.

How much can I earn without investments?

You can generate 0.000001 BTC every day without investments. You can also upgrade your Lion BTC to generate up to 0.005 BTC every day.

How much can I earn on the partnership program?

You will earn 5% to 20% every time your referral gets upgrade depending on your Lion BTC version. If you have Lion BTC 10%-150%

How long does it takes to withdraw money?

Withdrawal applications are always processed INSTANTLY.

What is the minimum amount for withdrawal and upgrade?

Minimum withdrawal (FAUCETHUB SERVICE) amount is 0.00001 BTC. Minimal upgrade amount is 0.005 BTC.

If I pay for an upgrade how long is it active?

Lion BTC upgrades have no limits and works as long as our data centers are powered. Our uptime is 99% so upgrade confidently.

Can I upgrade Lion BTC with money on my balance?

Lion BTC currently does not support upgrading from internal Lion BTC wallet yet. You can only upgrade using external wallets.

I haven't found an answer to my question. How can I get in touch with you?


You can get in touch with us via our contacts page.

Contacts LOINBTC

Company number: 08558156 
Registered office address: 590 Kingston Road, London, SW20 8DN 

support@lionbtc.cash



loading...
Share This
Previous Post
Next Post

MY NAME I MUHAMMAD JUNAID ZAFAR. I PROVIDE MANY PEPOLE REAL EARNING PLATFORM MY COUNTRY PAKISTAN MY MISSION SAFE WORLD TO SCAM :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey .. you want to earn perfect money.? then look at me :)
    My website => Click me!

    ReplyDelete

CoinBulb CoinBulb BTCClicks.com Banner HEDER ADZ 3$ SLIDE BAR ADZ 2$ FOTTER 1.5$ HOWTOMJZ@GMAIL.COM